Our Language Settings allow teachers to accommodate students who need Spanish language support and choices for how they receive it. This is perfect for ESL students and/or dual language campuses.
To change the language settings for your students, go to the "Student Center," then click "Manage Users" and choose "Manage Students."
Filter by grade level and class or type a specific student's information and click "Search."
This page will allow teachers to control the language settings for each individual student. Setting options are:
- Toggle: Each question starts in English. An option to toggle to Español is given on each question. Students can toggle back and forth by clicking the orange English or Español button toward the top right of their questions.
- Spanish: All questions are only displayed in Spanish
- English: All questions are only displayed in English
Filter or search for students with the menu options on the upper left-hand side of the page. You can change settings for individual students, a group of students, or the entire list of students. Each option is outlined below with a 1, 2, or 3.
- To change settings for an individual student, click "edit" next to that student's name.
- To change settings for a group of students, select the students by checking the box next to each student's name and use the "Group Action" section to select the settings.
- To change settings for the entire list of students on the bottom half of the screen, check the box in the header next to "FIRST NAME." It will automatically place a check next to each student's name in the list. Then use the "Group Action" section to select the settings.
This is what a student in 2nd - 8th grade would see that is active in toggle mode:
This is what a K-1 student would see that is active in toggle mode:
This is what a middle school student would see that is active in toggle mode: