K-1 Student Steps to Login with Simple Sign-On
K-1 students with Simple Sign-On activated login a bit different than 2nd-8th grade students. On the login page, the students will see a color simple sign-on button. This will start the Simple Sign-On process for K-1 Students.
- The student will enter the school code found on their "Student ID Card"
- Next, the student will select their teacher by clicking on their name/picture. To help students identify their teacher, the teacher can upload a real photograph of themselves.
- Next, the student will select their name
- Then the student will click on the 3 icons that match the images on their "Student ID Card" Ex: Sun-Pizza-Monkey
- Then the student will be logged in to their account and can get started by clicking on the assignment rocket (if the teacher has assigned something) or by clicking on the subject tab (in the bottom left-hand corner of their screen) to work on pre-built assignments in their Study Plan!