How to Clear the Cache & Cookies in Chrome
Many issues can be resolved by clearing the cache and cookies on your web browser. The steps below show how to do this in Google Chrome.
- If using Google Chrome click the three dots underneath the X button located in the top right corner of your browser.
- Click "Settings":
- Click “Privacy and Security” in the panel on the left
- Choose “Clear Browsing Data”
- Check "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files"
- Make sure “All time” is selected in the time range.
- Click "Clear Data"
- After clearing the cookies and cache, exit out from each individual tab that is open, not just the browser, but the actual tabs. After closing out of the last one it will exit out of the browser.
- Open the browser back up and see if that has resolved the issue.
If this still does not resolve the issue, please email email@example.com for tech support.