NWEA MAP + Liftoff: How to Map Student Data
Use the chapter settings to view a specific section of the video.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:31 How Liftoff Integrates with NWEA MAP (5 key tips)
- 1:27 NWEA District Administrator steps to import MAP Data
- 2:46 School Administrator steps to link the MAP data with student accounts
- 4:14 Student Perspective
- 7:43 NWEA MAP and Liftoff Reports
- 9:48 Contact Us
Our adaptive intervention program, LiftOff, now has the same strand and skill hierarchy as NWEA MAP assessments! We will use student RIT scores from MAP to reduce student diagnostic placement testing.
To link the NWEA MAP data to your student accounts follow the steps below:
- Log in to the School Administrator account
- Click on the "Student Center" tab and select "Manage Users" and then select "NWEA Mapping"
- Scroll to the bottom of the student list and click the "Link with NWEA Map" button
- Select the starting grade level bubble- where MAP testing begins at your campus
- Once the grade level is selected, click Start Mapping
- The Mapped Students will appear in the top box, scroll down to the bottom to see if any students are still in the Unmapped Students box.
- If all students are in the Mapped Students box, the process is complete, just repeat these steps for all grade levels that take the MAP test
- If students are in the Unmapped box, follow the steps below to complete the process
If students are left in the Unmapped Student box:
- Click "Map" next to the student name and a Search box will pop-up
- Clear either the first or last name and click "Search"
*leaving the more specific name usually works the best to help narrow down the correct student
- Then click the "Map" button next to the correct student to link the MAP data with
- The student should now be moved up into the Mapped Students box
- Repeat these steps for all unmapped students who have completed the MAP test