How to Add a Student
Teachers and Administrators can add students from their accounts. Once added, the student will be available to be put in a class by any teacher with a premium account at their school, regardless of who added them. New students will only need to be added once; if both an administrator and teacher add a new student, the student will have two accounts.
- To add a student, go to the "Student Center" tab and select "Manage Users" from the drop-down menu
- Click on the "Manage Students" icon
- On the Manage Student(s) page, click on the "Add New Student" button in the upper right-hand corner
- Type in the student information (first & last name, language setting, grade level, username, password)
- You can choose to manage the program settings for the student now or update the program settings later with the group action options on the Manage Student(s) page.