Google Classroom Integration
Education Galaxy now works with Google Classroom. Teachers will be able to link their class and Education Galaxy assignments to their Google Classroom. Students will see their Education Galaxy assignments in their Google Classroom, and teachers will be able to see their results.
Complete all 3 sections integrate Education Galaxy and Google Classroom fully. Follow the steps below for each section to get started!
1. The teacher must link their Education Galaxy and Google Classroom accounts
- Click on the Student Center, and select Manage Users.
- Select the Google Classroom option, then click "Sign in with Google."
- Log in with your Google account to link your GC and EG accounts
- Click allow in each of the permission prompts to grant Education Galaxy authorization to sync with your Google Classroom account
2. The teacher must choose to either import or export their class roster to set up their class
Teachers can either export their existing Education Galaxy class to create a new Google Classroom or import their existing Google Classroom roster to create a class with Education Galaxy.
- Option#1 - Click Here for Directions on How to Export
- Option #2 - Click Here for Directions on How to Import
3. The student must link their Education Galaxy and Google Classroom accounts
No matter how you choose to set up the class, your students will be able to link their Google Classroom and Education Galaxy accounts by following the simple steps below.
- Students will log in to Education Galaxy, click on "My Profile," and select "Sign in with Google."
- Students will log in with their Google account credentials to link their accounts.
- Students will click allow in each of the permission prompts to grant Education Galaxy authorization to sync with their Google Classroom account.